Personal Development Booklist
Have you heard the saying leaders are readers? I think there really is something in that and the best books to read to become a leader are ones which help your mindset.
Everyone has the potential to be great, everyone has the potential to be happy, so why do we settle?
I have compiled a list of personal development books to help you and this list will continue to grow, but first let’s put the absolute must reads and go from there!
First I do have to let you know that as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- The Success Principles – Jack Canfield
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki
- Miracle Morning – Hal Elrod
- Secrets of a Millionaire Mind – T Harv Eker
- The Magic – Rhonda Byrne
- The Flip Flop CEO – Janine Finney
- Beach Money – Jordan Adler
Now I love reading a book, but I know that some people prefer to listen to audiobooks and this is certainly a great idea if you have a daily commute or for when you’re at the gym or taking a run. One of the best ways (in my opinion) to listen to audiobooks is by signing up to audible, why not try it for free and see if it suits you – Free Audible Trial.
Continue Your Personal Development with These Books
- 5 levels of leadership – John C Maxwell
- The One Thing – Gary Keller
- Leading the Life You want – Stewart D Friedman
- How Successful people think – John C Maxwell
- Instant Confidence – Paul Mckenna
- Inner game of Selling – Ron Willingham
- Personality Plus – Florence Littauer
- I can make you Rich – Paul Mckenna
- Cash Flow Quadrant – Robert Kiyosaki
- Its Not About You – John David Mann and Bob Burg
- The Tools – Phil Stutz
- A Guide to Stress Free living – Amit Sood
- Ask and it is Given – Ester and Jerry Hicks
- Make Today Count – John C Maxwell
- Eat that Frog – Brain Tracey
- Drop the pink Elephant – Bill Mcfarlan
- How to Win Friends and Influence people – Dale Carnegie
- Stand and Deliver – Dale Carnegie
This list will continue to grow, there are also lots of audios and youtube clips which we will be sharing as well.
Although I love reading an actual book I also love reading on my kindle and it certainly takes up less space when travelling so I thoroughly recommend trying one. I’m currently reading Beach Money by Jordan Adler via Kindle Unlimited. I’m not sure if I can recommend that program yet as I’m on the free trial at the moment and unfortunately 2 out of the 3 books I wanted to try weren’t free on this trial. I will update this later as to whether I think it’s worth it for me or you can sign up for a Free Kindle Unlimited Trial and make up your own mind.
I have put off getting a Kindle for years, instead I’ve been using the free app on my computer and my tablet, but recently my husband got me the Kindle Paperwhite and I don’t know how I managed without it. I usually have an actual book and a kindle book on the go at the same time (one fiction and one personal development, gotta mix things up!)
One thought on “Personal Development Booklist”
Pingback: May Reading List - Louanne's Nation
Comments are closed.