Have you heard the saying leaders are readers? I think there really is something in that and the best books to read to become a leader are ones which help your mindset.
Everyone has the potential to be great, everyone has the potential to be happy, so why do we settle?
I have compiled a list of personal development books to help you and this list will continue to grow, but first let’s put the absolute must reads and go from there!
First I do have to let you know that if you purchase one of these books I may (at no cost to you) receive a commission.
- The Success Priciples – Jack Canfield
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki
- Miracle Morning – Hal Elrod
- Secrets of a Millionaire Mind – T Harv Eker
- The Magic – Rhonda Byrne
- The Flip Flop CEO – Janine Finney
- Beach Money – Jordan Adler
Continue Your Personal Development with These Books
- 5 levels of leadership – John C Maxwell
- The One Thing – Gary Keller
- Leading the Life You want – Stewart D Friedman
- How Successful people think – John C Maxwell
- Instant Confidence – Paul Mckenna
- Inner game of Selling – Ron Willingham
- Personality Plus – Florence Littauer
- I can make you Rich – Paul Mckenna
- Cash Flow Quadrant – Robert Kiyosaki
- Its Not About You – John David Mann and Bob Burg
- The Tools – Phil Stutz
- A Guide to Stress Free living – Amit Sood
- Ask and it is Given – Ester and Jerry Hicks
- Make Today Count – John C Maxwell
- Eat that Frog – Brain Tracey
- Drop the pink Elephant – Bill Mcfarlan
- How to Win Friends and Influence people – Dale Carnegie
- Stand and Deliver – Dale Carnegie
This list will continue to grow, there are also lots of audios and youtube clips which we will be sharing as well.